Here are the services that Blackhawk Propane offers:
1000 Doner Drive
South Beloit, IL 61080
Phone: (815) 389-3522
Toll-Free: (800) 371-3522
Monday: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Services offered at this location:
- Bulk propane
- Commercial propane
- Propane delivery
- Propane tanks
- Propane for commercial construction
- Propane for farming
- Propane for forklifts
- Propane for home construction
Follow Us on Facebook
- Propane delivery: For residential customers, Blackhawk Propane’s Keep Full automatic propane delivery eliminates the worry and hassle of a run-out. You can keep propane costs under control with our Pre-Buy option.
- Propane tanks: We’ll help your home or business choose the right sized propane tank for your needs and provide expert installation and affordable leasing.
- Bulk propane: For dependable bulk propane delivery for your commercial operation, look no further than Blackhawk Propane. Whether you’re in the hospitality industry, manufacturing, landscaping, or any other field, you can rely on Blackhawk to meet your needs.
- Commercial propane: Blackhawk Propane provides cost-effective propane services to businesses and commercial enterprises across our service area along the Illinois-Wisconsin Stateline. We are dedicated to supporting our customers by offering reliable and efficient propane solutions.
- Propane for farming: Propane is the ideal solution for agricultural operations, providing warmth to orchards during cold weather, facilitating crop drying, protecting crops from weeds with flame weed control that’s faster and safer than chemical herbicides, ensuring sanitation in milking operations, and serving as a heating and sanitizing agent for poultry houses. With its versatility and effectiveness, propane offers a range of benefits for various agricultural needs.
- Propane for forklifts: By choosing Blackhawk propane for your forklifts, not only will you enjoy cost savings, but you’ll also experience an increase in octane ratings. Moreover, propane is a safe option for indoor use in forklifts as long as proper ventilation is ensured.
- Propane for construction: Keep your project on track with the range of propane services for contractors and construction operations, including propane for forklifts, generators, and temporary space heating. Propane can be seamlessly integrated into every aspect of home building, ensuring smooth and timely project completion. Educate your clients about the multitude of benefits propane offers, from powering outdoor appliances to providing efficient hot water, indoor heating, and other appliances. Help them discover the convenience and versatility of propane for a truly exceptional home experience.
Meet the Blackhawk Propane team
The highly knowledgeable staff at Blackhawk Propane is eager to address any inquiries you may have regarding propane safety best practices, the advantages of propane, and how it compares to other fuel options. They are also well-equipped to provide you with comprehensive information about the wide range of offerings available from Blackhawk Propane. We serve the Illinois counties of Winnebago, Stephenson, Boone, McHenry, DeKalb, and Ogle and the Wisconsin counties of Rock, Walworth and Green.
As part of the Blackhawk Propane family, you’ll get the benefits that all our customers enjoy, including:
- a family-owned and operated business
- a willingness to work within each customer’s needs
- friendly service
- reasonable pricing
- a focus on safety
Blackhawk Propane in the Illinois counties of DeKalb, McHenry, Ogle, Stephenson, and Winnebago, and the Wisconsin counties of Green, Rock, and Walworth
Before European explorers arrived in the Stateline Region in the 17th century, the area was home to the Menominee, Ojibwe (Chippewa), Potawatomi, and Ho-Chunk (Winnebago) peoples.
Following the French and Indian War and the American Revolution, settlers began to arrive in the area. The initial settlers were largely from New England and New York, many descended from the original Puritan settlers who arrived in New England in the early 17th century.
The settlers were drawn to the area for its many streams and rivers for both water supply and trade, as well as an ample supply of fish and game, and fertile soil for agriculture. This growth was accelerated later in the 19th century by the arrival of the railroad.
Today, the area is part of the greater Chicago and Milwaukee areas and has a wide range of industries.
Proudly serving the Stateline region, Blackhawk Propane provides dependable propane delivery and service for homes and businesses. Use the form below to get in touch with us!
Not yet a customer? Click here!