Propane Tank Monitors: The Gift of Peace of Mind
Written on: September 5, 2022
We’ll monitor your tank for you
Automatic propane delivery doesn’t work like subscription grocery shipments or office supplies. If your propane delivery arrives before you need it, you can’t just store the excess propane on a shelf in the laundry room next to the toilet paper. And worse – if your propane delivery isn’t scheduled on time, you can’t just run next door and ask to borrow what you need.
That’s why it matters that you choose an automatic propane delivery service that is precise and is based on your actual propane usage in the upper Midwest. How can you get that type of accuracy? With a wireless tank monitor!
Tank Utility wireless tank monitor pairs perfectly with automatic delivery
When you opt for automatic propane delivery, a wireless tank monitor makes it easy for us to know if your usage is up or down from your usual patterns. This tells us when you’re ready for your next propane delivery, and keeps you from ever having to worry about a run-out in your Minnesota or Wisconsin home.
Tank Utility wireless tank monitors can be installed on aboveground propane tanks or belowground propane tanks. They are ideal for most standard residential tanks. Here’s how it works:
- Not handy? Not a problem. We’ll install your tank monitor for you – the right way, the first time.
- We’ll monitor the monitor. A transmitter in the monitor keeps Lakes Gas updated on how much propane is in your tank.
- We’re on notice, so you never run out. Once your tank gauge reaches a certain level, we get a notification.
- No busy work or calendar juggling for you. We will schedule your delivery, with plenty of time to spare before you’re even close to a run-out.
- Skipping a delivery. When you’re on automatic delivery, you can always skip a delivery if you need to. The tank monitor lets us know we shouldn’t show up on your doorstep with propane you don’t need.
Tank monitoring means saying “so long!” to propane runouts
There are many benefits to having a quality tank monitor on hand, including:
- Convenient wireless capabilities. Imagine being able to monitor your tank level from anywhere with your cell phone.
- Integrated tech options. You can keep up with your propane level as well with the help of a Tank Utility mobile app right on your phone!
- Peace of mind while you’re away. While tank monitors are helpful to have on your own property, they’re especially helpful—and valuable—if you’re away from home for an extended period of time, or at a second home.
- Hassle-free tune-ups and tech support. We’ll take care of any required maintenance your monitor needs.
- Avoid run-outs, effortlessly. If you’ve never had a run-out before, don’t start now! And if you have experienced the inconvenience and expense of a run-out, you know it’s something worth avoiding in the future.
Enjoy all that Lakes Gas has to offer
We know that customers are often concerned about a run-out, and that’s why we offer an easy way to get the peace of mind you need. Lakes Gas offers propane delivery without the worry and without the hassle, plus tank monitoring services that take the burden off your shoulders when you become a customer. Want to learn more about tank monitors or how Lakes Gas can help you figure out your household’s propane needs? Contact us today!