Bulk Propane for Your Business
Written on: August 8, 2022
Many local businesses rely on commercial propane!
Are you looking for the right fuel experts to meet your bulk propane needs and go above and beyond your expectations on the customer-service front? From construction to food services to transportation and beyond, Lakes Gas offers reliable bulk propane delivery throughout Michigan, Minnesota, Wisconsin, and South Dakota. Our goal is always to help you have the most efficient propane system possible, and we can make recommendations to keep your business on track for success!
What businesses do we supply propane to?
We deliver the highest grade of HD5 propane and have tanks and cylinders to satisfy all of your propane requirements. Our commercial and industrial customers include the following types of businesses—and more:
- Commercial operations use the propane we supply for heating facilities such as warehouses, shops, drying, commercial kilns, restaurant ovens, precise stoves, hot water for offices, restaurants, boiler systems, and backup generators. The hot water supply is virtually endless with the help of a propane tankless water heater.
- Hotels, hospitals, and nursing homes each use bulk propane for managing linens for large numbers of guests and patients at any given time. With the help of propane-fueled commercial clothes dryers, they can get their laundry turned around quickly and with fewer wrinkles.
- Restaurants: Cooking with propane leads to better results than doing so with electricity, as propane ranges offer a level of temperature precision that is unmatched.
- Construction sites and professional landscaping businesses in the upper Midwest put propane to excellent use every day. When it comes to tanks, cylinders, heaters, and propane delivery, Lakes Gas is here to keep your project on schedule and your team on task by ensuring that you have everything you need for your long-term and short-term construction and landscaping jobs.
- Temporary heating services are ideal for work sites that need to stay warm to keep workers comfortable – like auto body shops – to enable joint compound and concrete to cure, to allow paint to dry, and more.
- Forklift operations: Propane produces fewer engine deposits than gasoline or diesel, so you’ll have lower maintenance costs and longer-living engines. Propane forklifts have higher-octane ratings, along with higher horsepower – not to mention lower emissions and better energy efficiency.
- Propane autogas helps police departments, emergency services, church and school bus fleets transport people in the most cost-effective, low-emissions way possible. We set up custom stations for emergency services, school districts, shuttle services, and more.
- Home builders and apartment complexes: Propane heating and propane-fueled water heating systems are energy-efficient and ultimately more cost-efficient for your clients and customers. Plus, propane-fueled appliances like deck heaters, pool and spa heaters, and outdoor lights can put your property in hot demand.
- Backup generators: Propane allows for an environmentally sustainable lifestyle that does not rely on the grid’s effectiveness. With a propane generator, there’s no need to worry about power outages.
- Cylinder exchange and refill programs: For retailers working with residential customers as well as commercial customers, we offer a quick and convenient Swap-and-Go program. Whether you have a 20-pound BBQ cylinder, a 33-pound forklift cylinder, or a 100-pound cylinder from a construction site, all you have to do is remove it and bring it in swap with a full tank.
Rely on Lakes Gas for commercial propane delivery
Contact us today to become a bulk propane customer or to learn more about how tbulk propane from Lakes Gas can benefit your business. With 48 locations in Michigan, Minnesota, and Wisconsin, Lakes Gas can meet your commercial operation’s propane needs. We also work with organizations at the state and national levels to ensure our customers are aware of all the latest when it comes to equipment rebates.