Lakes Gas provides dependable propane service to a variety of commercial and industrial users throughout Michigan, Wisconsin and Minnesota. We understand your fleet is unique. We'll take the time to understand your needs so we can recommend the right solution and provide you with the most efficient propane autogas system available. We pride ourselves on being able to quickly adapt to your changing needs as your project matures.
Current Federal and State Autogas Incentives
- For a detailed list of federal incentives, laws, regulations and programs related to propane autogas, visit the Alternative Fuels Data Center (AFDC) website.
- For a list of incentives by state, visit the AFDC: Propane State Laws and Incentives website.
- Click this link for additional information
Discover the cost savings of a propane autogas fleet.
- Use one of the PERC Propane Autogas Calculator tools or apps to find out how much propane could save your business and boost your bottom line.
- Many school districts are enjoying the benefits of switching to propane autogas powered school buses for their transportation needs. In 2017, Blue Bird delivered their 10,000th propane autogas school bus. Learn more about this incredible milestone with this video from the Propane Education & Resource Council.
- Learn how propane-powered school buses have benefited Lakes Gas customer St. Francis Independent School District 15.