Establish Credit with Lakes Gas
You are not required to establish credit with Lakes Gas, but if you would like to, we've made it easy. Just open the appropriate credit application below, fill it out and email it back to us. You can also print it off and either give it to the Lakes Gas service technician when they come out to survey a tank location or drop it by our branch office at your convenience. Individuals who are self-employed should complete both a residential application and a commercial or contractor application. At Lakes Gas, we take your privacy very seriously and will never share your information with anyone without notifying you first.
Instructions for completing the credit application:
- Click to download the credit application.
- Save the PDF credit application to your desktop.
- Open the saved PDF credit application and complete it in its entirety (excluding only what does not apply to you).
- Save the completed PDF credit application.
- To find the email address or fax number of your branch, please go to the Location page.