Get Grilling With Propane
Written on: June 20, 2022
Take your grilling this season to a whole new level!
When you choose grilling with propane, you’re choosing a fuel that offers a range of benefits, across the board. Here are a just a few of the benefits of propane that you can enjoy this summer – whether you’re hosting a small barbecue, or a big soiree!
The perks of propane grilling
- Propane is eco-friendly: Propane burns clean, and is natural and nontoxic. It doesn’t emit harmful greenhouse gases into the air, and it doesn’t harm animals or contaminate water or soil if released into the environment.
- Propane is safe: Propane is among the safest fuels for heating, grilling and beyond. Lakes Gas technicians are trained to keep you and your family safe. Our staff is certified by the National Propane Gas Association (NPGA), in cooperation with the Propane Education & Research Council (PERC).
- Spend less time at the grill: Propane heats up super quickly with an average efficiency of more than 90%. And since propane burns hotter, your food’s cooked just the way you like it, without the wait – plus, you won’t have to get the charcoal grill up and going.
- Easy cleanup: With propane, you just turn a dial or flick and switch, and you’re ready to wipe those grates clean and be done with your grill for now. Say goodbye to waiting around for a charcoal grill to cool down enough for you to be able to empty those ashes.
- Versatility: Just because it CAN cook faster, doesn’t mean it must! Propane grilling is perfect for everything from quick searing to slow-cooking barbecue.
- Precise temperature control: Propane offers the favorite feature folks love about gas stoves: precise control. You can instantly raise or lower the heat with a turn of the dial, and with the food still on the grill.
- Propane-grilled cuisine is delicious: No more overpowering charcoal-infused meals dripping with everyone’s least-favorite BBQ flavoring – “Hint of Butane.” Propane-grilled cuisine is reliably yummy, each and every time you grill!
Propane refills & exchanges
Lakes Gas has options for every propane cylinder needed, for retailers and residential customers alike. With our Swap and Go program, commercial and residential customers can bring in empty 20-lb. BBQ Cylinders and swap them out for full cylinders.
Learn about how propane – and propane grilling – can benefit your family or business in Minnesota or Wisconsin by contacting us today. When you become a customer at Lakes Gas, you’ll enjoy service that’s unmatched in the region.