International Falls, Minnesota
Propane Delivery and Other Services in International Falls, MN
- International Falls, Minnesota
|Monday||7:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Tuesday||7:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Wednesday||7:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Thursday||7:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Friday||7:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
Services offered at this location:
- Propane delivery
- Commercial propane
- Bulk propane
- Propane for forklifts
- Propane for home construction
- Propane for commercial construction
- Propane tank monitors
- Propane cylinder exchange
Here’s a look at the range of services Lakes Gas in International Falls, MN, offers:
- Propane delivery: Residential customers enjoy the option of automatic propane delivery, and with wireless propane tank monitors, they’re guaranteed smooth sailing when it comes to keeping their tanks full and their homes warm, without having to lift a finger.
- Commercial propane: Lakes Gas elevates businesses the International Falls area with energy-efficient, cost-effective propane services for their commercial needs.
- Bulk propane: From the hospitality industry to landscaping businesses to industrial facilities, Lakes Gas is the right choice for dependable bulk propane delivery.
- Propane for forklifts: Save money and enjoy higher octane ratings with Lakes Gas propane for forklifts, which is safe to use indoors with proper ventilation.
- Propane for home construction: As a home builder, you’re in a unique position to introduce new homeowners to all of the benefits of propane from appliances to hot water supply to propane-fueled outdoor enhancements.
- Propane for commercial construction: We offer a range of propane services for contractors and commercial construction operations, all with the goal of keeping your project right on schedule.
- Propane tank monitors: If you’re looking to keep up with your fuel usage, a wireless propane tank monitor lets us know when it’s time for your next delivery.
- Propane cylinder exchange: When your business participates in our cylinder exchange program life gets a little easier. Just bring your empty tank to us, and we’ll swap it out for a full one.
Meet the Team in International Falls
Our reliable team is well-versed in the benefits of propane, how propane stacks up against other fuels and best practices for propane safety.
Branch Manager: John Schenck
When you join the Lakes Gas family, you’re guaranteed all of the following from our dependable team, and more:
- competitive and transparent pricing
- a family-owned and operated business
- personalized, courteous service
- dedication to safety
Lakes Gas in International Falls, MN: Serving Koochiching County
International Falls is commonly called the “nation’s icebox” by weather reporters around the country, thanks to its history of bone-chilling cold and an average of 109 days with high temperatures below 32˚ Fahrenheit. The record low in International Falls is -55˚, set in 1909.
The city is located on the U.S.-Canadian border, with Fort Frances, Ontario, directly across the Rainy River from International Falls.
International Falls is home to the International Falls Bass Championship, Minnesota’s premier bass fishing competition, with $30,000 in prize money awarded.
Top attractions in International Falls include Rainy Lake, Voyageurs National Park, and spectacular views of the Aurora Borealis, aka the Northern Lights.
Lakes Gas has served the Upper Midwest since 1959 and is proud to support the local communities of our individual branch locations. Contact us to find out more about all that Lakes Gas has to offer your home or business!
Not yet a Customer? Click here!
FOR EMERGENCIES: If you require emergency delivery or service, please DO NOT email. Call us at (218) 283-3035.
Current customers only, contact us below: