Contact our Sales Department to get started. Our Customer Service Representative will walk you through the process of filling out an application to establish new service. We'll ask a few questions such as:
- How many people reside in your home?
- How many bedrooms are there?
- How many bathrooms do you have?
- Which appliances will be using propane?
- Do you have any supplemental heat sources?
After this call, we'll send out a new customer packet which will contain a lot of helpful information. As a new customer, we offer:
- Tank lease including a high pressure propane regulator and concrete blocks to mount your tank on, all of which is no cost to you with annual minimum usage met.
- Free tank placement FOR QUALIFYING INSTALLATIONS
- Low pressure second stage propane regulator installation – required to step-down pressure to a level usable by your heater and appliances.
- Tank maintenance and outside equipment inspection programs at no cost to you.
- Gas Service Safety Inspection (GSSI) – a documented pressure, leak and flow test performed on your system, done at the time of your tank set, to ensure safe, reliable service.
If you do need to lease a tank, one of our sales representatives or branch managers will come out to survey the site and determine the best and safest location. Then, we will schedule a time to come out and set your tank. For new Lakes Gas customers who own their tanks, we will set you up on a delivery schedule that is efficient, fits your needs and is convenient for you.
Interested in establishing new propane service with Lakes Gas? Contact us a call to get started.
Establish Credit with Lakes Gas
You are not required to establish credit with Lakes Gas, but if you would like to, we've made it easy. Just open the appropriate credit application below, fill it out and email it back to us. You can also print it off and either give it to the Lakes Gas service technician when they come out to survey a tank location or drop it by our branch office at your convenience. Individuals who are self-employed should complete both a residential application and a commercial or contractor application. At Lakes Gas, we take your privacy very seriously and will never share your information with anyone without notifying you first.
Instructions for completing the credit application:
- Click to download the credit application.
- Save the PDF credit application to your desktop.
- Open the saved PDF credit application and complete it in its entirety (excluding only what does not apply to you).
- Save the completed PDF credit application.
- To find the email address or fax number of your branch, please go to the Location page.