Using Temporary Heating on Construction Sites
Written on: February 20, 2023
Keeping your construction project on schedule
Folks living in the Upper Midwest know the winter months can be unpredictable and temperatures can drop rapidly. The good news is that temporary heat is the answer to keeping your commercial projects on schedule, regardless of how cold it gets. Read on to learn more about how temporary construction site heaters can help you manage your projects efficiently and on deadline – without compromising your construction’s work quality.
Propane is on your side, protecting your project
The U.S. construction industry is booming, with strong demand for new homes, especially in the Upper Midwest. As the industry grows, so does the need to plan out jobs carefully, efficiently and on deadline. Fortunately, propane for new construction makes the process simple.
As your project goes up, you’ll probably need temporary heat. Because no matter what, the work needs to get done! Our customized support includes small rental heaters, which we keep in-house inventory. When you purchase bulk propane for your construction project, you can do all the following and more:
- Prioritize construction quality. Workspaces must be adequately warm in order for paint to properly cure and joint compound and spackle to adhere to drywall.
- Stay on track with your timeline. Drying and curing time for painting projects can extend and some paints become complicated to properly apply when it’s too cold. Plaster and stucco quality could also be affected.
Why propane temporary construction heaters?
When you need propane for construction equipment, you want to know you can trust your supplier. Propane for construction sites includes temporary heating as well. Put propane at the top of the list for your upcoming construction project, whether it is a new home, a commercial building or an educational facility. Here are a few reasons why propane is ideal for your clients. Lakes Gas can help provide:
- Peace of mind and less reliance on the power grid. Propane allows for an environmentally sustainable lifestyle that does not rely on the grid’s effectiveness. With a propane generator, there’s no need to worry about power outages. Should a natural disaster, power outage or blackout occur, access to propane for temporary heat could make all the difference for your project’s success.
- Safety and comfort. You want your company to be known for providing your employees with a safe, warm workspace. We can help you manage your construction site’s temporary heat so that your workers are more comfortable and thus, more productive.
- Flexibility. Temporary construction site propane heaters are simple to set up and can easily be moved around your jobsite. Their portability and ease-of-use make them especially flexible solutions.
- Eco-friendliness. Propane temporary heaters produce fewer greenhouse gas emissions and are better for the environment than other gas-powered equipment.
- Efficiency and longevity. Propane for temporary construction heat lasts longer on your worksite and requires less refilling than alternative heat sources.
- Timeliness. If your team is uncomfortable or equipment is lagging in the cold, the increased time for job completion pushes labor costs higher. Reliable temporary heat helps your construction project meet its deadline.
You can count on the pros at Lakes Gas
You can count on Lakes Gas for all your propane needs as your construction project gets underway. When it comes to tanks, cylinders, temporary heaters and propane delivery, Lakes Gas is here to keep your project on schedule and your team on task by ensuring that you have everything you need for your long-term and short-term construction jobs. Contact us to become a customer, find out more about Lakes Gas’s products and services, and how we can best serve you!